CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER & DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
I’m a senior at Penn Foster High School. Volunteering at a refugee center in South Korea, I have realized that learning new languages is a vital skill for refugees to settle in new regions. Also, as a person who has experience in learning new languages starting from scratch, like Spanish, I understand the language-learning process and effective ways to attain linguistic skills. Through this platform, I hope to be a friendly supporter for my clients.
Here are some of my activities and awards
- 2019 UN Youth Environmental Conference: Minister of Environment Award (1st place)
- 2019: Yale Model UN Korea Outstanding Delegate Award
- 2019: Global Leadership English Speech Contest: Board President Award
- 2020 Global Classroom Seoul: Honorable Mention Award
- 2020 Global Youth Diplomacy Essay Competition: Bolivian Embassy Award
- 2020 New York Times Personal Narrative Essay Contest Finalist
- 2019 ~ now: Student Journalist at Gangnam Post (South Korea)
- 2019 ~ now: Translator at annual Korean War Veterans Appreciation Event & Saeeden Church Service
- 2020 Tiger Global Case Competition National Lead Organizer (South Korea)
- Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership (HOBY) Foundation: Goodwill Ambassador for Mexican Embassy in the Republic of Korea
- Language tutoring volunteer at Baraka Little Library: “Refugee Center for Women and Children.”
- Member of the Board of Advisors at AMP Global Youth
DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA DEPARTMENT
I’m a junior at Fishers High School in Indiana. I love learning about the world around us through different avenues. But, most importantly, using that knowledge to better the world.
One issue I have grown passionate over the years is reintegrating refugees and immigrants. One way we found to do this is through language, therefore founding Project CLAIR.
In my free time, I do speech, debate, and Model UN. I’m accomplished in those categories and other leadership positions.
Some of my achievements include:
- National Junior Honor Society Valedictorian
- National Junior Honor Society Most Service Hours
- English Department Freshman Student of the Year
- We The People National Runner Up 2019
- Ray A. Kroc Nominee for Youth
DIRECTOR OF OUTREACH DEPARTMENT
I am a junior at Liberal Arts and Science Academy in Austin, Texas. My interests lie mainly in politics and international relations, because it is so important to be informed about who makes the decisions that affect you. Because of this, it is so important that refugees have all the tools to be empowered to start a new life. As the child of an immigrant, I have grown to understand the importance of confidence in a language and how big of an impact it can make on quality of life. My hope is that Project CLAIR will help refugees feel better about their language skills so they are able to start a beautiful life.
As hobbies, I pursue multiple activities such as choir/acapella, Model UN, and Hindustani Classical Vocal Music.
Some of the things I am proud of are:
- Gold Presidential Volunteer Service Award (2020)
- National Speech and Debate Association Policy Debate Champion
- Generation SERVE Teen Advisory Board
- Hindustani Classical Singing Certification Level 5 with Distinction
- Planned Parenthood Reproductive Justice Institute